Thursday 23 October 2014

Miss Professional

   So for those of you who don't know, I'm a teacher. I teach on a reserve in Northern Quebec, Canada. I love my job and I love having the freedom to wear  comfy clothes at work! The school has a very laid back dress code but I still find it important to dress up!

   This is one of my favorite go to looks. Super comfy, easy to chase around 7 year olds in but looks put together and fashion forward.

   Depending on the day I choose a top, casual chic or a blouse for dress up days and pair it with a comfy slack. I like to pair it off with a statement watch, comfy yet adorable shoes for all the running around and a nude lip.

Who says dressing up has to be uncomfortable? Not me. :)

Thanks for reading,

xox Kris

Miss Professional


No comments:

Post a Comment