Sunday 19 October 2014

Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice

   It's my fav time of year! The leaves are changing colours, the sun is setting earlier and I get to break out my over-the-knee boots and infinity scarves!

   One of my favourite things about fall is the scents. Pumpkin, apple, firewood they all just smell so homey! Fall means that Bath and Bodyworks starts shelving their yummiest scents! I'm a sucker for anything pumpkin so I adore Bath and Bodyworks autumn collection which features scents such as Pumpkin Cupcake, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and my favourite Pumpkin Pecan Waffles. Another amazing candle from Bath and Bodyworks is Sweater Weather, I've been using it for 2 years now and keep purchasing a new one every fall.

   The scents are great but the best thing about fall is the fashion! Everyone loves a cute boot. I love a comfy black leather over-the-knee boot that I can wear with skirts, leggings or jeans. My go to fall outfits usually consists of a loose fitting tee, leggings or jeans -depending on the day of the week and an oversized sweater or amazing jacket. I'm loving sweaters and jackets with leather inserts this season!

   The icing on top of all this delicious pumpkin and fall clothing is the makeup and accessories! I love a dark vamp lip! Mac's Rebel is my favourite hue of lipstick. It is a deep violet and looks amazing with olive skin tones. PACIFICA's Red Red Wine 7 Free nail lacquer is an amazing fall nail colour. I received this nail polish in my September Ipsy bag and have used it numerous times since. Love it!


Fall is here!




Thanks for reading,

xox Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment