Wednesday 22 October 2014

#CanadaStrong

   Canada has had a rough week but today was a horrible day for Canada.

    It's insane what some people can do and the lack of empathy someone can have when taking the lives of innocent people. Every time tragedies strike I always find myself asking "How can someone do something like this?" I guess we all need to come to terms with the fact that there are horrible people in this world that are capable of doing horrible things. I hope my fellow Canadians remain alert and vigilant and those guilty are caught. May the families affected by the recent tragedies over the past few days find the strength to heal. Rest in peace to the fallen.

  I wanted to share this touching show of support from the Consol Energy Center tonight as everyone joined together to sing the Canadian national anthem as a show of support for Canada and the tragedies that took place today on Parliament hill. Congrats guys that's what I call CLASS!






Thanks for reading,

xox Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment