Monday 27 October 2014

Sweater Weather


   Sweater overload! I know. I'm sorry! I just can't help it! I love sweater weather season. Sweaters are so cozy and they can be dressed up or dressed down. It's all about what you pair your cozy knit with. Dress your sweater down with knit leggings or dress it up with a sexy pair of coated jeans. I'll be honest, I just like feeling like I'm in a blanket all day!

   I also love sweater weather season for the cute accessories. There's so many adorable headwraps out!  I usually find some cute ones at Forever21 or on ebay. And of course I love the statement headwraps with a lot of details and in a light color to contrast my dark hair. And there is nothing more cozy then a large infinity scarf on a chilly fall day.

Thanks for reading,

xox Kris

Sweater Weather


No comments:

Post a Comment